New directions in researching regional economic resilience and adaptation Emil Evenhuis. Economic geographies of value revisited Erica Pani. Everyday economic geographies Sophie Yarker. The global rural: Relational geographies of poverty and uneven development Karen Rignall and Mona Atia. The contemporary geographies of craft-based manufacturing Chloe Fox Miller.
Institutional life within an entrepreneurial region Nichola J.
Search the Directory
Lowe and Maryann P. Global production networks and uneven development: Exploring geographies of devaluation, disinvestment, and exclusion Marion Werner. Rory Horner. Innovation Policy for Grand Challenges.
Theorizing Energy Geographies Matthew Huber. Leichenko and Adelle Thomas. Economics, Morality, and Method Julie A. Editorial Michael Bradshaw and John Kupfer. Jamie Peck. Munroe, Kendra McSweeney.
Rice, Donald I. McCombie and R. Edward Elgar, Chelterham, UK. Economic Growth and Balance-of-Payments Constraint.
Economic Theory and Policies: New Directions After Neoliberalism
Martins Press. New York. McMillan, M. Globalization, Structural Change and Productivity Growth.
- Ezra and the second wilderness?
- New Directions in Regional Economic Development | Charlie Karlsson | Springer.
- Atomic and Ionic Impact Phenomena on Metal Surfaces?
- Exploring North America, 1800-1900, Revised Edition (Discovery and Exploration).
- Schema Therapy: Distinctive Features (CBT Distinctive Features);
- Algebraic Analysis of Solvable Lattice Models.
- From Exclusivity to Exclusion: The LD Experience of Privileged Parents?
Miyazawa, K. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 74 1 , 53 — Ngai, R.
- Cantata No. 57: Selig ist der Mann, BWV57!
- Editorial Team.
- Contributions to Economic Analysis.
- Language and History, Linguistics and Historiography: Interdisciplinary Approaches.
- Out of Place? (UvA Proefschriften).
Ocampo, J. Columbia University Press. Pasinetti, L. Cambridge University Press.
Economic Growth: New Directions in Theory and Policy - Google книги
Cambridge, UK. The Cambridge School of Keynesian Economics. Cambridge Journal of Economics, 29, — Roberts, M. Cumulative Causation and Unemployment. Editors: J. McCombie, M. Pugno, and B. Palgrave McMillan, New York. What is Endogenous Growth Theory? Arestis, M. Baddeley and J. McCombie eds. Setterfield, M. A dynamic framework for Keynesian theories of the business cycle and growth.
A Keynesian model of unemployment and growth theory. A Keynesian model of unemployment and growth an empirical test.
Increasing returns and the distribution of manufacturing productivity in the EU regions. The role of wagesetting in a growth strategy for Europe. Economic growth and betaconvergence in the East European Transition Economies. Knowledge externalities and growth in peripheral regions. Knowledge human capital and foreign direct investment in developing countries recent trends from an endogenous growth theory perspective.